Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Still Learning....

Good Morning... Thank God I get a good sleep last night after of many hours in computer figuring something in my blog, and of course waiting for my husband to done on his computer. But finally at 1:00AM my eyes almost closing so finally I go to bed. But my husband still working on his ... He's on researching for "ORBS" and he become crazy about it, and every time he find something he will show it to me and I feel bad because I'm concentrating on what I'm doing. Finally he go to bed at 5:00am and I hate him doing that... because every time he show me that "ORBS" I always disappointed, I don't know if its true . So maybe I will make some research about it also...


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics