Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Friendship Candle

I was tag by ericka . Thank you FRIEND. Please don't break this even if you only send it to one person. Thanks... This candle was lit on October 26, 2008. 1. Richelle 2. Lisa 3. Joy Ball 4.Jacky , YOU NEXT. Someone who loves you has helped keep it alive by sending it to you. Don't let The Candle of Love, Hopeand Friendship die! Pass It On To All

Of Your Friends and Everyone You Love!May God richly bless you as you keep this candle burning. ------------------------ Please keep this candle alive Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

I'm passing this to badet ,anefallarme ,maxxi .



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics