Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Wednesday, July 21, 2010

FLY AWAY

“Lord, I wish I could just walk away from this mess and never see or deal with it again!” How many of us have headed for bed with this cry on our lips? At one time or another, the “fly away” bug hits us all. Mothers shut in with their children all day, businessmen trapped in the pressures of making crucial decisions, and fathers working two jobs so that their families can survive are among those who wish they could run away at times and never come back. But, at the same time, we may feel guilty about our “escape dreams,” but you needn’t. Even David dreamed of escape when he sang to the Lord: And I said, "Oh that I had wings like a dove! for then would I fly away, and be at rest. Lo, then would I wander far off, and remain in the wilderness. Selah. I would hasten my escape from the windy storm and tempest" ( Psalm 55:6-8 KJV) The important factor is that after his fantasy was over, David returned to reality and took active steps to resolve the dilemma which made him want to “fly away” in the first place. He didn’t “desert the ship.” David decided to cast the whole depressing situation on the Lord. He concluded his song by saying, “I trust in you” (verse 2). If you’re in a “fly away” mood, don’t do anything foolish! Don’t physically run away. Go to the Lord instead. Give up the burden to Him first. It’s hard to fly like a dove with a weight around your neck... GOD BLESS US ALL...

Subscribe



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics