Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Friday, October 21, 2011

ANOTHER PLAN

I always envied those people in white uniforms, what does it mean to me of course I want to be in white uniforms too. Last night I have a long conversation with my H about my plans to go back to school next year. I am planning to take either medical courses or just continue my masteral. We talked first about my masteral and it will take some few months to finish but If I will take an associate degree in medical fields it is more indemands now a days. So we end up a decision to take an associate degree in nursing. After we talked I started browsing online store for uniforms or scrubs and I find http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/Scrubs-for-Women/ . You can choose different style of uniforms. You can find cheap scrubs and different nursing uniforms..So folks if you need stuff like me why not check out their website.

Subscribe



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics