Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Tuesday, October 27, 2009

NEW TAGS

It's been a while when I left blogging world for while, I've been dealing my personal problems which is until now I still don't know how to start. I am so thankful to my friends, sister in christ who always there in time of need. One those is Sis Liza of My Online Journal.
Start copying here

:Be the kind of women that when your feet hit the floor each morning, The devil says "Oh Crap, She's Up. "Sister, life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Love the ones who don't just because you can. Believe in everything happens for a reason.I f you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Kiss slowly. Forgive quickly. God never said life would be easy. He just promise it would be worth it. Today is sister's day. To the cool women that have touched my life. this is for you.....LOVE U!!! Rules: Tag all your sisters, mothers, daughters, aunts, girlfriends, Including me if I am like one. If you get tag back seven times, you are loved. Happy sister's day! LOVE YA SISTA!!!Girlfriend and sisters WEEK. I am tagging the following Grace , Chie, Liza.

Thank you for all the prayers..



1 comment:

Rechie said...

hello sis..thanks for the tag...im done posting it na....mwahh..thanks a lot...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics