Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Monday, March 9, 2009

VERY BUSY

I would like to thanks all my bloggers friends who is continually visiting my blog and at the same time dropping Entre Cards. For the past few days I was not able to visit you guys because I am so busy taking care of my MIL which still in the hospital until now. Other reason is we are working for putting up our Ministry Online Clothing Store. Very soon I will feature the Ministry Online Store. I will try to update all you guys. Once again thank you so much for the support.


2 comments:

Beth in NC said...

God bless you and order your steps today!

Take care!
Beth

Nina Marana said...

Take your time,may God bless and help you.

Ms Recipe :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics