Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Thursday, March 19, 2009

MY FIRST TIME

It is been almost a year since I started looking for job. Applying online is mostly what I do. Today I had my very first interview in one staffing agency here in NYC. I almost could not sleep last night. Before the interview I was so nervous. I was wondering what style of interview they have here in the US. In the Philippines I was used to it because almost every day I would interview many applicants for my old job. My husband gives me moral support, he said be yourself and have self-confidents. Therefore, I woke up early, prepared myself, and was ready to go. My husband accompanied me to the place of interview because I am not yet familiar with how to ride the train going to Manhattan. The picture above is in the train station. First, we bought a subway card and then were heading to the location at 44th st. The interview goes great. I pass the hands on test and then the interview itself. Because it is only a staffing agency I had to wait for any employer who will choose my resume of all the applicants on that particular position. Ohh, I hope I will get a job soon.
Subscribe


2 comments:

DebbieDana said...

hope you'll get the job.

thanks alot for the birthday greeting. :)

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics