Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Wednesday, December 3, 2008

**SNAPSHOT TAG**

I receive a tag from Ericka,Rechie, and Shy.. They call it snap shot. and when i read it to my photoholic pape right away he pose with me so I dont have no choice but to use my laptop built in camera. so here we are.....

Here are the rules: 1) Take a picture of yourself right NOW! 2) DON'T change your clothes, DON'T fix your hair... Just take a picture. 3) Post that picture with NO editing. 4) Post these instruction with your picture. 5) share with it somebody.....so guys grab it now,,



3 comments:

Rechie said...

Hello, thanks for grabbing the tag. What a lovely picture of you and your husband. Advance Merry Christmas.

carlota said...

nice pics...

i'll be looking for a job soon too...we'll be done end of this month. sad...

Good luck on your job hunting!

Grace said...

This is very cool, Jacky.
You got a nice shot... unprepared shot, huh?
By the way, I had a problem hopping to your blog yesterday.
And today, there are a couple of pop-ups when I visit in.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics