Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Saturday, March 23, 2013

MY NEW BABY

 
This is our new  baby her name is BABY CYRA, even back home I love dogs... I remember when 2009 I have 9 dogs.  She will be coming home on mid April from Missouri via delta airlines.  We are very excited for her.  I start browsing online different stuff for her.  I found all cute stuff for her like boots, stroller, and car set.. (In this photo she is only6 weeks old)




Subscribe





No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics