Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Wednesday, February 3, 2010

JOIN US

Since the time I became christian I always wanted to attend bible study. My problem is our church is an hour drive from the house so I was not able to attend the bible study. Last week (thursday) one of my sister in christ invite me to attend bible study inside the comfort of my own home, yes inside my home. How? Well we can join the bible study of Evangel Ministries International through our phone. Those who want to join us every thursday at 7pm wherever you are you can call telephone number 218-844-0850 with access code 275211#. When you cal this number on that specific time you can join the group bible study in the church. In case you missed it you still have chance to playback by dialing the telephone number 218-844-0951 with the same access code. So friends i hope you can join us every thursday.

Subscribe



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Bible Study information.
I'll pass it along

God bless you, Ron

maritz said...

Thats good! Blessings will surely come.. how are you na?

Sarah A. Galang, Ph.D. said...

wow this is great. Thanks for this information.

His Unfailing Love

Dhemz said...

very inspiring post tjacky...musta na po? sensya na po at ngayon lang me ulit nakadalaw...super pagod kasi sa byahe at jet lag pa.....salamat pala sa dalaw at comment....:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics