Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A CALL FOR JOB INTERVIEW?

After a hundreds of application I submitted online finally I got a call for interview from one of the employer. This morning I got a call from H&R Block informing that they scheduled my interview this coming Friday. I filled up an application a week ago for a Client Associate Position. I just cross my finger that I will get this job especially now that I really need one. After all what happened to me for the past few months I am still very positive in everything. I just pray that God will help me to overcome all the trials in my life..
Subscribe


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello,, Congrats! I am so happy for you... It's always good to leave it up to GOD and everything will be answered... I am sure you're going to do just fine.... :)

iamNoOne said...

Good luck girl. Hope you will find the job you're looking for. Same here I'm also on for a hunt :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics