Get High Quality Traffic with LogiTRAFFIC







Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Free Twitter Buttons

*MyLifeStory*






Enter your email address:





PLS CLICK THIS BADGE
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

en_quibids_ipad_macbook_728x90_5


Sunday, September 27, 2009

IM BACK....

I would like to thanks all myfriends in blogging world who always visit me, drop EC card and leave some comments.. Thanks all my friends who always there to give me some advice everytime I need somebody to talk to. I would like to thanks all my sister/brothers in christ who always there to give me some words that make me strong enough to face the giant storm of my life. And most of all Thank You Jesus for not forsaken me. Now I am back to continue the MYLIFESTORY.. don't miss the most awaiting part of my story..
Subscribe


3 comments:

Rechie said...

wow sis..i am so happy for you...so happy for you comeback..i'll be waiting for that most awaiting part of your story..i am so so happy for you...i do...wish you all the best and more more blessing from God...

Grace said...

Maligayang pagbabalik, Sis Jacky. Nandito lang ako para suportahan ang blog mo. :)
Hindi ko nakakalimutan ang pangako ko... kaya lang, hindi ako sure kung kailanganin mo... or iba na lang kaya ang ibigay ko sa iyo. he-he-he

GIOVANNI said...

added you in my bloglist. God bless!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YOU NEED SOMETHING CHECK HERE

Jacky's Online Store
(c) Copyright 2011 My Life Story | Layout Design by Chie Wilks | Graphics by Delicious Scraps and Glitter Graphics